![]() |
| 22-year-old Anthony Santana of Kissimmee / OCSO |
Kissimmee Man Arrested After Alleged Indecent Exposure Incident Involving Child at Ross Store
By Ciara Perez, Senior Multimedia Correspondent
iSkyNews.com (ISN) – Published May 22, 2026
News Brief
- Osceola County deputies arrested a Kissimmee man after an alleged indecent exposure incident involving a child
- Incident occurred at Ross Dress for Less on Vineland Road
- Child alerted her father, who helped detain the suspect until deputies arrived
- Investigators say suspect has prior convictions in similar cases
- Detectives asking anyone with additional information to come forward
Kissimmee, FL. - A Kissimmee man with prior convictions in similar cases has been arrested after an alleged indecent exposure incident involving a child at a local retail store, according to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say the incident happened on May 19, 2026, at the Ross Dress for Less located at 3231 Vineland Road in Kissimmee.
![]() |
| Ross Dress for Less located at 3231 Vineland Road in Kissimmee / Google Maps |
According to investigators, deputies responded after receiving reports of a disturbing incident inside the store. When deputies arrived, they spoke with the child’s father, who said his 9-year-old daughter ran to him visibly upset, reporting that a man had exposed himself to her.
Authorities say the child identified the suspect, who was then detained by her father and another bystander until law enforcement arrived.
The suspect was identified as 22-year-old Anthony Santana of Kissimmee.
According to the sheriff’s office, Santana was wearing pajama pants that appeared to be torn in the groin area and was allegedly not wearing underwear. Deputies said when questioned about why he had been detained, Santana allegedly made statements indicating the incident may have been sexual in nature.
Santana was arrested and charged with Exposure of Sexual Organs (Second Offense), a felony, and transported to the Osceola County Jail.
![]() |
| 22-year-old Anthony Santana of Kissimmee / OCSO on X |
Investigators say Santana has two prior convictions out of Seminole County involving similar behavior, where authorities previously accused him of exposing himself in incidents involving adult women.
Now, detectives are asking the public for help.
The Osceola County Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone who may have had any unwanted interactions of a similar nature involving Santana to contact investigators. Authorities say he drives a red 2003 Ford Mustang, which was also reportedly associated with previous cases.
This remains an active investigation.
Source: Osceola County Sheriff’s Office
© 2026 iSkyNews.com — All rights reserved. Unauthorized use, copying, or redistribution is prohibited.
Kissimmee news, Osceola County Sheriff, Ross Dress for Less, Vineland Road Kissimmee, Kissimmee crime news, Osceola County crime, Florida breaking news, indecent exposure arrest, child safety news, retail store incident, local crime news, Central Florida news, Osceola County investigation, suspect arrested Kissimmee, iSkyNews



0 Comments